"ShareDB is a realtime database backend based on Operational Transformation (OT) of JSON documents. It is the realtime backend for the DerbyJS web application framework.
- Realtime synchronization of any JSON document
- Concurrent multi-user collaboration
- Synchronous editing API with asynchronous eventual consistency
- Realtime query subscriptions
- Simple integration with any database - MongoDB, PostgresQL (experimental)
- Horizontally scalable with pub/sub integration
- Projections to select desired fields from documents and operations
- Middleware for implementing access control and custom extensions
- Ideal for use in browsers or on the server
- Offline change syncing upon reconnection
- In-memory implementations of database and pub/sub for unit testing"
Last modified 03 May 2022