Write simple functions that describe how the game state changes when a particular move is made. This is automatically converted into a playable game complete with online multiplayer features, all without requiring you to write a single line of networking or storage code.
* State Management: Game state is managed seamlessly across clients, server and storage automatically.
* Multiplayer: Game state is kept in sync in realtime and across platforms.
* AI: Automatically generated bots that can play your game.
* Game Phases: with different game rules and turn orders per phase.
* Lobby: Player matchmaking and game creation.
* Prototyping: Interface to simulate moves even before you render the game.
* Extendable: Plugin system that allows creating new abstractions.
* View-layer Agnostic: Use the vanilla JS client or the bindings for React / React Native.
* Logs: Game logs with the ability to time travel (viewing the board at an earlier state).
Last modified 06 April 2022