Collection of links about and around hardware.
System76 laptops | KFocus | Dell XPS17 | Apple MacBookPro
Rent a Mac in the Cloud
"Hacking the reMarkable e-Ink Tablet"
- Intro to reMarkable; Motivation; Getting Started; includes links to popular cases (I like the one he calls out in particular)
- The reMarkable Hacking Ecosystem
- reMarkable.fs: an F# framework (work-in-progress) Source
GATERON Mechanical Keyboard
- Awesome (lists) (Project Awesome) A curated collection of lists.
- binwalk A fast, easy to use tool for analyzing, reverse engineering, and extracting firmware images.
- Computer Hardware and Architecture A collection of links to various things computer hardware and architecture-related: cmmunities, competitions, conferences, courses, emulation & simulation, journals & publications.
- FPGA hardware architecture A collection of reading materials on computer FPGA hardware and architecture: articles, courses, communities, HDL (Hardware Description Language), Open Source Hardware FPGA Projects, software, talks & videos.
- Framework Laptops Modular laptop, shipping, with swappable/upgradable components.
- Free Programming Books A collection of free learning resources (books).
- GPU hardware Architecture A collection of reading materials on computer GPU hardware and architecture: articles & papers, CUDA, open source hardware GPU projects, software, talks.
- hdl (Hardware Description Language) A specialized language used to describe the structure/behavior of real world circuits. It is used by circuit designers to simulate circuits and logic prior to wiring and fabricating a hardware circuit.
- KFocus Ubuntu-loaded laptops; "The Just-Works System".
- Pine64 A collection of OSS-inspired hardware: laptops, tablets, phones, e-ink readers, and more.
- Reading list: Hardware Collection of articles, books I recommend around hardware topics.
- RISC-V Assembly Assembly language for the RISC-V architecture.
- RISC-V Reading A collection of resources and reading around the RISC-V CPU/assembly platform.
- Toit Python-inspired language for ESP32 microcontrollers.
- Universal Chiplet Interconnect Express (UCIe) A standard for connecting chiplets together, making it easier for companies to mix and match different chiplet components when building SoCs.
- x86/x64 Assembly The native assembly language of the Intel x86 family.
- x86 Talks A collection of links of talks/videos on x86 assembly.
Last modified 06 April 2022