- Pascal Script: Statically typed. Implements "most of Object Pascal". Can't define new classes.
- Inno Pascal : Inno Pascal is a simple Pascal compiler for Win32. It produces compact, native-code x86 executables without requiring any external assemblers or linkers. It was written entirely from scratch; it is not based on any other existing compilers. Full source code is included under the GPL license.
- Dev-Pascal : Free IDE and compiler for Pascal (with Free Pascal).
- CoPascal : Co-Pascal is an extension of the Pascal-S compiler developed by N. Wirth. Pascal source code included.
- TinyPascal : A small implementation of the Pascal language. Full Delphi sources included.
- Free Pascal : 32-bit Pascal compiler for Dos, Linux, OS/2. Pascal source code included. Used in Dev-Pascal.
- Virtual Pascal : A tool of choice for 32-bit cross-platform development using the Pascal language. It is compatible with Borland Pascal and Delphi, including the Run-Time Library (RTL), an optimizing compiler, a powerful integrated debugger, and comprehensive online documentation.
- Rust: rascal: A simple Pascal interpreter in Rust.
Last modified 30 November 2022