Answer Set Programming (ASP) offers a simple and powerful modeling language to solve combinatorial problems. With our tools you can concentrate on an actual problem, rather than a smart way of implementing it.
To find out more about a specific system and a download link, follow one of the links below.
- clingo is an ASP system to ground and solve logic programs.
- gringo is a grounder (powering the grounding in clingo).
- clasp is a solver (powering the search in clingo).
- clingcon extends clingo with constraint solving capabilities.
- aspcud is a solver for package dependencies.
- asprin is a general framework for qualitative and quantitative optimization in ASP.
Website | Source
Last modified 22 June 2021