Wikipedia | Specification
The Third Manifesto (from the website)
There are numerous implementations of D, with varying degrees of maturity and compliance.
- D4, written in C#. D4 is the flagship language of Alphora's Dataphor (Source).
- Rel (Source) is the most complete implementation of Tutorial D (including the Inheritance Model), and is heavily used in teaching.
- Andl is an relational programming language with SQLite or PostgreSQL backend and Thrift interfaces.
- Alf - Relational Algebra at your Fingertips, a Ruby implementation of relational algebra inspired by Tutorial D.
- Project:M36 - a mathematically-coherent relational algebra database management system written in Haskell.
- Dee makes Python relational.
- Duro - a relational database management system
- SIRA_PRISE stands for Straightforward Implementation of a Relational Algebra - Prototype of a Relational Information Storage Engine.
- TclRal - Tcl Relational Algebra Library, TclRal is an implementation of relational algebra, based on concepts in The Third Manifesto, as an extension of the Tcl language.
Last modified 26 May 2022