Website Commercial, with free trial
From the Help docs:
- Screens: the foundation of an app; generating and organizing different screens allows you to start building a custom user experience.
- Components: The building blocks of the Adalo interface.
- Lists: Simple, Card, Image, Avatar, Horizontal Card, Horizontal Chip, Custom; supports sorting/filtering, creating custom lists, lists of lists
- "Magic Text": Text replaced with database contents
- Forms: data input
- Marketplace components: 3rd-party components for purchase
- Bar Charts, Line Graphs
- Google Admob
- Progress Bar
- Star Rating
- Audio Player
- Actions: Used to specify what your app should do when you click a particular component.
- Data Changes (Create, Update, Delete)
- Authentication (Login/logout/Signup)
- Mobile (Send push notification, share)
- Database: Like an Excel spreadsheet, the database allows you to enter data to display to app users or to collect the data that they input into the app.
- External collections w/APIs
- Custom Actions
- The Adalo API
Last modified 25 July 2021