Website | Source
Titan is a transactional database that can support thousands of concurrent users executing complex graph traversals in real time.
In addition, Titan provides the following features:
- Elastic and linear scalability for a growing data and user base.
- Data distribution and replication for performance and fault tolerance.
- Multi-datacenter high availability and hot backups.
- Support for ACID and eventual consistency.
- Support for various storage backends:
- Support for global graph data analytics, reporting, and ETL through integration with big data platforms:
- Apache Spark
- Apache Giraph
- Apache Hadoop
- Support for geo, numeric range, and full-text search via:
- Native integration with the TinkerPop graph stack:
- Gremlin graph query language
- Gremlin graph server
- Gremlin applications
<!-- core, all, cassandra, hbase, berkeleyje, es, lucene -->
// who is hercules' grandfather?
Last modified 07 June 2021