Website | Source
- simplicity and small footprint
- low memory usage
- easy to use in embedded systems
- graph database applications
- extended rdf database applications
- fast interprocess communication
For the next version we're working on JSON support and a REST tool.
Data is kept in shared memory by default, making all the data accessible to separate processes.
Each database record is a tuple of N elements, encoded in WhiteDB-s simple compact format. You can store both conventional datatypes and direct pointers to records: the latter enables highly efficient traversal of complex data.
- indexes (T-tree)
- persistence through logging and memory dumps
- concurrency through locking
- limited queries (conjunctive only)
- CSV and RDF support
- Linux and Windows
- Python bindings
- command line utility tools
Last modified 11 June 2021